10/10/2012

Butterfly Intro:The Next Big Thing
















Thank You, @Samsung!  Galaxy Note is my new visual dream!    I am a note taker - class, supermarket, bank, mall, tv, church, anywhere.   I enjoy knowledge,  capturing what was shared and creating an opportunity to independently research.  


Typing 90 wpm, sometimes just isn't enough.  I should confess,  I am an Apple Iphone 4S user, however, the one thing that holds me back from completely falling in love  is my data entry precision.  I often disrupt my time management with my keyboard errors.  So when my daughter introduced me to Quad-core Samsung Galaxy Note 2, one word: Elation!

The Note 2's S Pen stylus & 5.5 inches are perfect gifts for my note taking obsession and knowledge sharing passion.  Don't you agree @IBTimesUK?  With a team of interns that share my desire for knowledge, I am considering replacing the student’s computers with the Note 2 after reading Butterfly @JDolcourt’s blog. 


8-megapixel camera
Front-facing camera
Support for 1080p HD video
HD Super AMOLED Screen
2GB of internal RAM
16 GB of onboard file storage·
microSD card support for up to 64GB of expandable memory

Every girl likes nice things but there is no need to indulge in both the Iphone & the Note 2!   Did I tell you that the Note 2 has a battery that lasts 2 days as opposed to charging my present love four times daily!  

I'm so excited over the release of this Note 2!   I may be one of those people sleeping in the comfy lawn chair in my fuzzy slippers, pink or course, so that I can be the first to experience.  And yes, while I am in line I will still be caressing my 1st love!

After all girls have electronic obsessions too!  Be well Butterflies!


Let’s share vision boards in #BillionaireBootCamp (Instagram)?

Does Your School Need a Piece of $1,000, 000 Technology!

Document is copyright of 820 Butterfly Media Management Group, LLC © 820 Butterfly Media Management Group, LLC 2012. All Rights Reserved




No comments:

Post a Comment