2/22/2011

Things to Love About Tuesdays

Every morning when I rise I make a conscious effort to choose happiness and most days it works!  Once you make a conscious joy you will have the ability to find joy in the simplest of things.  I have a passionate love for the sun and the outdoors so anything that includes one or both automatically equals joy for me.  As I learn to appreciate the beauty in everything, I particularly enjoy being able to ride on the passenger side and sight see.  Laughter and love in between, in front of, and in back of all of these things adds an extra shine. 

One might say that I am extra "fairytaleISH" for this one.....but I especially love traveling up and down the grocery store aisle with my special - he happens to be fun.  After a little work, a great family meal, and a little more work we can finish the day off with our favorite something german experience and  a goofy mind numbing television show. 

Now who can' t love that on a Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment