4/22/2011

Focus on UR Happiness

The cover read: FIVE WAYS TO BE HAPPIER.  Immediately I rushed to page 138, not because I am unhappy - -who on earth doesnt want to be HAPPIER!  Its like saying, FIVE ways to have more money.  Even if you are rich, you want more!

I was overjoyed to express my happiness and spiritually diminished because there may be no one that genuinely understand and APPRECIATE my joy than those I live with.  Of course they already know how happy I am as they add significant happy ingredient to my life. 

For a long time i was fighting a race by myself.  I was trying with every effort to keep everyone happy, to succeed for everyone, to make the right choice for everyone.   After I realized I could not be an active part of any team until I nurtured my own soul, i sought after my own happiness with God's permission - and HE answered my prayer. 

If you were my loved one or my friend, you are on the edge of your seat now wanting to know WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.  Intrigued by the idea of successful happiness you will want to know exactly how it happened.  You will want the same enormous wealth for yourself - - happiness my friends is the greatest wealth that you can acquire.  YOU WILL WANT to know how it is that you can feel like the world belongs to you and everything in it.  That there are infinite possibilities for your success and all you have to do is choose your goal.  YOU will want to know!!

The best thing I EVER discovered - -after committed faithfulness to our GOD - -if we LOVE ourselves unconditionally as a representative of what we will expect in our lives....WHEN we love ourselves unconditionally -- -all that we ask for is ours.  Joy lays with us at night and magnificence massages our inner ego as the sun polishes our face in the morning.  PEACE my friends is something you must hold in the palm of your hand and keep it close to your heart. 

Stay in charge of your joy and dont let ANYONE ruin it for you.  Rid yourself of toxic relationships, empower yourself with peace, GIVE of yourself to those that you dont even know...and rest all day in the comfort of FAITH.

The recipe, my friends, lies within you!

No comments:

Post a Comment