8/24/2012

@FrankSkiKids Galapagos, Summer, 2012!

My Dearest Friends:

 "How can I demonstrate the life I want for my children in virtue and integrity, thus giving them the correct path to reach their dreams?”

I stumbled upon the 2012 Galapagos Trip and cannot express my amazement at the opportunity that was provided for Atlanta’s Young Minds.  

Now is the time to bring back the mentor, living in an age where the entire neighborhood knows your name.   My children’s future is before my eyes, seniors in high school, I want to do all I can:

  • Improve Community Connectivity with COMMUNICATION
  • Be a positive mentor & solicit others, whiling adding VALUE to our communities
  • Provide our youth with attainable SOLUTIONS while motivating their dreams
I have dedicated my life to positive change beginning at home! I believe my greatest strength is leadership and motivation.  This coupled with writing, allows me to share messages with a diverse group gravitated together by their desire for change.

I would love to interview all of the sponsors of the 2012 Galapagos Trip, the parents and the participants.  Not only do I want my children to be motivated by the joy of discussing these lifetime experiences, I want them to have the ability to know that we are all humans that are given the same opportunities.  Thus we must work hard for the things we desire.    I don’t want the world to miss what a group of people can do to change the minds and hearts of our future: OUR YOUTH.


@StateFarm
State Farm's leadership team is committed to building on our shared values of quality service and relationships, mutual trust, integrity, and financial strength.

@Nike
Co-founder Bill Bowerman made this observation many years ago, he was defining how he viewed the endless possibilities for human potential in sports. He set the tone and direction for a young company created in 1972, called Nike, and today those same words inspire a new generation of Nike employees.

@GeorgiaAquarium
Marcus desired to give back to the great community of Atlanta through a gift that reached as many different lives as possible, just as The Home Depot has touched the lives of a broad and diverse customer base. In his vision, he also wanted to promote economic impact for the city and state, bring growth and new jobs and help create a destination to inspire visitors to stay - and stay longer.

@CocaCola
To continue to thrive as a business over the next ten years and beyond, we must look ahead, understand the trends and forces that will shape our business in the future and move swiftly to prepare for what's to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today.

 and @FrankSkiKids and promote this trip to the world.  

I am from a time when children where children.  Slumber parties were creative and fun and our idea of excitement was ordering Michael Jackson on the brand new cable pay per view.  I was an official teenager at my Duran Duran slumber party.  

In this day of social media, I want to teach the youth that choices are possible.  I want to use the information gathered from these interviews to travel from school to school and SHOW our kids something different.  I BELIEVE that this will change this year's educational SUCCESS!  Won't you join me in showing the world that collectively we can expand far beyond our dreams with "Good Old Fashioned Hard Work?"  
I don’t want just my kids to be happy; I want all children to know that WE can collectively do ANYTHING that we desire.  I want to dedicate my time and energy to finding resources for teenagers so that I can restore the value of positive aspirations.  


Whatever my checkbook says, my heart says I am RICH.  I have a lot of love and TIME to give to kids!  I don’t mind helping our educational system and my state enrich the lives of our future – one by one.
We have much conversation about change, ladies and gentlemen, but in this day it is time our ACTIONS must be the leader.  It is time to stand for something besides the tragedies that have tormented the positive spirits that surround you!

If our teenagers do not have mentors, I want them to give them something they can be proud of ....THEMSELVES!  I spent the entire school year holding my breath and holding on to my faith.  My children TALK to me.  The actions that derive from lack of love, lack self esteem, lack of resources, lack of knowledge, lack of education and good ole fashioned lack of HUGS is detrimental to our society until we offer teamwork of support, dedication, and aspiration! 

How can you assist me in assisting all youth to have creative control over designing their destiny?
How can we submerge our youth with love, kindness and time!  United with my daughters, college interns, and supported sponsors we will spread the positive word through our social media message, blog, and advertising. 

Creating beauty everywhere we go!  This is a donation of time, suggestions, emails, interviews, opportunities.  This is a donation to a better future.  Action IS Passion!  



All the best in peace and love! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

@AllisonSmiles

No comments:

Post a Comment