8/24/2012

@Emmarsr Proves Parents Rock!


820 Butterfly Management Group is the solution to all your problems, big or small we can do it. Our business is built on compassion. We create specific programs for each, individual client. We cater to our clients needs by organizing and managing their lives, creating beauty.


August 24, 2012

Many thanks to @TedRubin(Straight Talk)  who has proven to be an effective leader & mind challenging mentor!  Be sure & share your thanks to him for introducing this beautifully written article by his niece, @Emmarsr.  Tell him hi from @AllisonSmiles.  Read her amazing article (link below) with ME!???

After that amazement, you can find my blog comments below.

 XOXO & sunshine!!

 Emma Sokoloff-Rubin

Emma Sokoloff-Rubin, Researcher, Freelance Writer



 August 22, 2012

Dear @Emmarsr:

I am delighted to include this in my morning reading! 
As a mother, entrepreneur, balancing love partner, what an extraordinary gift to read your article. 

Enlightening, Refreshing, Motivating!  I value your position and your mother's decision, as I have been both people.  I had life changing opportunities at an earlier part of my life that others decided.  At age 20, I was offered an amazing life changing opportunity.   I chose against all the odds, my beautiful twin daughters.

I had no idea what my future looked like, before my support transformed into condemned choices of the ambitious collegiate upperclassmen, ME!  Everyone told me that I wouldn't make, that I wouldn't find love, that I couldn't have it ALL! 

At age 38, in love with my cancer fighting soul mate, in love with my working, driving, socialite teens, in love with my entrepreneurship, and in love with my recent passion-writing.....it’s a challenge, AND all I ever dreamed of!

I felt the pride in your article for what you witnessed from your parents.  I am exhilarated as they are by your choices & clear life insight.  The balance, beautiful being, is one that many fight all of their lives to find, some still searching.  The gift to your future:   you have witnessed it, experienced it, and make magnificent choices as a result of your honest, communicating parents.

Please extend my thanks to them as they have elevated a beautiful woman.  Through your exciting experiences & insightful article, I know that I am not alone in my “balancing act”.   I am convinced there are more people that want it ALL and will give every effort to reach their dreams!

Bravo to YOU!  Bravo to your parents!  My passionate plea to this world is that you are able to indulge in your hearts every desire with a clear consciousness and a loving spirit! 

Abundant thanks for sharing your gift through this article that the WORLD should be reading! 

XOXO,
@AllisonSmiles


My daughters are the most important thing to me and I throw myself into my work with a reckless abandon. Other than that I believe in smiles, laughing, fun, enjoying life and fate. Can have a great time anywhere. I am an optimist and believe that everything happens for a reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment