9/17/2012

My letter to Dr. Wayne Dyer


MY MUSIC IS PLAYING RIGHT NOW

I can DO this!  I am Dr Dyer's Spirit Child!  I have been searching for him all my life!  My brain understands every word.  My MUSIC has been playing in stereo since birth.  I have a book I want to write and there is a mass of people that want to hear!  I want Dr. Dyer's presence to lead my journey as I change the world.  How can I sell the books, promote his classes, how can I become a DR Dyer DELIVERER!  The world must hear this music.  I have a journey to explode from inside out.  I want to share my being with the world giving the strengths that i have to create a wealth of unity, peace, & prosperity.  No one will listen to me, but 

I KNOW that I have many truths that will change the world!  I am challenging much.  I represent the population in the world that is craving knowledge but unsure what or who to believe or trust.  I NEED one person to believe in ME!  I NEED one person to join me with my ideas, my stories, & my spirit.  I have been obsessed with communication, spirit, information sharing, fitness AND changing the world.  I plead with someone to hear my voice before my connections to the universe are minimized for various reasons.  I can no longer minimize this story and allow others to struggle with the voice that is DR. WAYNE W. DYER!  LET US RECONNECT THE WORLD TO THEIR MUSIC!

Wishing u abundant peace and clarity that ravishes your journey!  Thank you for your time..your moment...your consideration. 

@AllisonSmiles

No comments:

Post a Comment