10/09/2012

Woman's Obsession: Let's Talk & GO Pink!


Any girl who loves pink is allowed to share random thoughts no matter how complex.  I have always been an inquisitive solutions focused individual.  As a young girl my father sat me down to discuss my actions before disciplining me, I asked, “Can we make the most of our time and move on to the punishment?” At 10, I wanted to be time efficient and work toward solution rather than fault.  Some things never change. 

I’d like to say that my trained, attention to detail eye came from years of experience.  Truth, it came from years of being with someone who took more time to compose creative fables and cheat.  People become predictable by their patterns.  People follow patterns and when their patterns are broken that is when change is occurring. 
I have a compelling obsession with why!  That led to the study of communications and continued with studying people reactions to communication.  I've crowned myself the NEW people investigator as I LOVE to talk with people, interact, learn and grow from them. 

I am grateful to be in a field where I can work with people of all cultures and all walks of life.  As such a greater understanding of the human race ignites relationship success.  Like many things before you achieve success there is a process that one must go through.  I suppose that is where the saying, “Anything worth having is worth working for. “

Communication is not easy, especially when involved in conflict. 

Emotions have a way of confusing our messages.  Most people aren't prepared for the truth that is required to achieve solutions.  They definitely aren’t prepared to hear the truth and be forced to respond to it, in public. 

I communicate my misunderstanding.  I am continuously seeking knowledge and answers.  For those that do not like to communicate, I am often the best thing they ever had or their worst nightmare.  These results often are a key indicator to the success in each relationship.

Fav Pink Treasures: Go Pink or Go Home!
Most of my relationships leave me paused.  I thought it was because people couldn't accept that I GENUINELY what to display exactly who I am to the best of my ability with respectful boundaries.  I MUST look at myself daily before facing anyone and I want to be proud of who I see.  Thus my journey is ever evolving in knowledge, people, experiences, and pleasures. 

GO PINK or GO HOME!
I am in love with conversation and understanding.  I am passionate about peace and happy! Lasting relationships are work, effort, and dedication.  Only the strong survive!  I am overjoyed living fearlessly & faithfully toward success as a person, as a leader, as a mommy, as a lover of life, as a solution-focused human being!  There were many trials and lessons that got me to balance self which is the leading factor in the balance that surrounds you. 

I welcome all like minded as we create a contagious effort of kind communication!  WE can change the world!  Success is NOW!  What can you do today to improve communication, increase interaction, and change the world?

All the best,
@AllisonSmiles

No comments:

Post a Comment