10/01/2012

Butterfly GRATITUDE To My Teacher, Mentor, Butterfly Letter: Ms @IyanlaVanzant




 Dearest Butterflies:

#VisionBoards in ALL forms can be helpful!  I take notes especially when @IyanlaVanzant speaks.  
Sharing my Iyanla Affirmations #VisionBoard with YOU.  The more we share the more we grow!  

Cheers to YOU!






Iyanla Affirmations #VisionBoard
All women value each other, the world would be a different place
OK to forgive women that betray U?  How many ways in time have you betrayed yourself?  What YOU draw to you is what you are!
Self Hatred:  I see in u what I refuse to see in me!  When you don’t treat me the way I think you should treat me, I will make it about you and I am coming after you!
WE don’t HONOR who we are!
 We seek external validation.
 Truly successful, powerful people want other people to be empowered!
I’m going to help lift you up!
I want YOU to feel the LIGHT & LOVE I feel!
We don’t honor our relationships!
 We are programmed to seek external validation.
 We don’t honor ourselves
 The way to achieve your own success is to be willing to help others get it first!
Everything I try to do to you is already done to ME! TRUTH! #LifeClass
We hold unrealistic expectations/demands of one another.
Gossip is a BETRAYAL!
A person who will betray you by gossip will betray you in other ways!
Gossip is malice of intent or Mindless 3rd party conversation!
 Some place in her life she felt powerless and using u gives her power.
 U r not a victim!!
 If you don’t want everybody to know don’t tell anybody.
 Gossip Free Zone!!
 Men think in headlines.  Women think in fine print
 We don’t recognize the power of the spoken word!
 When you gossip you hex yourself!
 Drama Free Zone
 Trust URself enough to KNOW who U can trust!
 UR life work is the work you are here to do
The bigger the disaster, the bigger the lesson!
Relationships:  Clear agreements



OUR women need healing GLOBALLY!  I would be honored to share YOUR story the old fashioned journalism, truth.   I would like to tell all women’s truth so that someone else might have the power to share...to heal…at very least to listen.  Women were chosen to nurture life in a way that makes us necessary to build circles (villages) that empower, strengthen us beyond our circumstance, and transform our BEaUty as we design our destiny!

Time is precious & days are short! So I will close this with a hug of strength, courage, & peace.  Together WE can change the world, reinventing the definition of a Successful Woman!

Butterfly Blessings,
@AllisonSmiles








Let’s share vision boards in #BillionaireBootCamp (Instagram)?
This document is copyright of 820 Butterfly Management Group LLC © 820 Butterfly Management Group LLC 2012. All Rights Reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment