10/01/2012

Butterfly Letter: Ms. @MelanieFiona



Listening to What Am I to Do, “You Said You Loved Me but You Left”….Can’t Say I Never Loved U-  inspired me to write to you this evening.  Winter, 2009, felt like “It Kills Me”.  Emotionally torn & knew based on the meaning behind the lyrics, you’d experienced the same.  “It Kills Me” was my spiritual freedom that ignited my butterfly days.

Ms. Fiona, I am confident many women have shared the same emotions.  The one that creates a language only a woman can comprehend.  After that MARCH to peace, to womanhood – one MUST sing a song, write a letter, and say a prayer for that LIGHT at the end of the tunnel.
The Power is in the ACTION! “Bang-Bang!” loving everyone like I’ve never loved before including me! Clicking my heels, grooving to J. Cole, “This Time I’m Doing Much Better Remember the feeling?  The day you got your total body makeover & slid your well manicured foot in your RED BOTTOMS!?? 

I admit the sun looked amazing to me when I discovered there was another journey, another level of growing.  How many women heal, alone, with the songs that come from butterflies like you!  If that feeling is anything compared to the “spirit of truth” what a victory to remember!!!!  Once you cross that path in life, you are empowered with a voice that will not allow you to accept anything less than EXCELLENCE!
OUR women need healing GLOBALLY!  I would be honored to share YOUR story the old fashioned journalism, truth.   I would like to tell all women’s truth so that someone else might have the power to share...to heal…at very least to listen. 

Women were chosen to nurture life in a way that makes us necessary to build circles (villages) that empower, strengthen us beyond our circumstance, and transform our BEaUty as we design our destiny!
Time is precious & days are short! So I will close this with a hug of strength, courage, & peace.  Together WE can change the world, reinventing the definition of a Successful Woman!

Butterfly Blessings,
@AllisonSmiles

No comments:

Post a Comment