10/01/2012

Butterfly Letter: The GospelGuru




 August 29, 2012

Many thanks to @PeboPromotes3 for sharing a   tweet that changed the focus of my entire day..year!


Oftentimes, when you’re close to our PURPOSE there is a force we must face comparative to a storm.  The winds blow, the rain comes down, and the fight resembles that of one holding on to a tree with all your might.  

This life offers such mysteries that you can't help but gravitate towards good spirit. Good spirit, leads to strong faith.  We don’t always have a tree to hold on to, but we ALWAYS have our faith.  
I made a life changing relocation based on NOTHING but faith.  I changed my entire life because I wanted to experience a journey where I was proud to say, I am me & I love me.  Before that could happen, I had to peel back every layer of me.  What a ride!

I am in Atlanta, living my dreams & trying to leap to them.  My heart is full.  My twins are healthy and in their final year of high school!  I want to change the world, share my heart, & offer help in whatever fashion I have available to exalt goodness!  

I used to think that it was imperative that everyone know my name - -in my earlier years I sought fame rather than credibility.  I now KNOW praise because He knows my name and I pray others know my spirit.  

I walked away in search of who I was to find the path of who I am going to be!  After a near death experience - I've got a testimony!  Before I could finish my story I traveled home to St. Louis to heal with souls attached to my heart, to gravitate towards love in a magnificent way.  

The experience was an unbelievable journey.  I didn't have to hide behind the walls that were deemed acceptable, but be willing to break out of the walls behind which I settled.  

I broke through these walls after a symbolic, yet realistic fact when my truck went through my living room wall.  Without loved ones near, it was a while before people realized I was “
missing moments” (blackouts) and this was one of them.  I went thru an entire wall and ......my life since then .....I want to tell my story now!

Anthony Brown & Group TherAPy have ministered to me in an exact way after a passionate embrace of my home Friendly TempleMissionary Baptist Church!  I would be honored to have such as spirit shine in my hometown where I have witnessed some clouds beyond dark and some strength more endurable than armor!

I pray I am able to minister to people in such a way as this song.  The song plays in my head all day!  Grateful for this magical moment on my playlist - like a bff its right by my side!

Praying with this team & supporters that we are able to create a global praise… for the team in this amazing movement!  Everyone must hear this song ONCE!

Témoignage (French)
Testimonio (Spanish)
証言, 誓約下での証言; 証拠  (Japenese)
Бесплатный онлайн словарь (Russian)

Forgive me for my elongated PRAISE!

Butterfly Blessings,
@AllisonSmiles












Let’s share vision boards in #BillionaireBootCamp (Instagram)?
This document is copyright of 820 Butterfly Management Group LLC © 820 Butterfly Management Group LCC 2012. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment