11/17/2012

Real Women. Real Passion. PURPOSE.

No matter how many college classes I sat through, there is nothing more rewarding than "real life" people relating to real life solutions.  That bond keeps me tuned in for direction, support, and good ole fashioned, "you aren't the only mom who feels the weight of entrepreneurship!  Ann Curry, "She gives her all but success is NOTHING unless her family is also cared for."

No matter what kind of over achieving, hard working, fashionable woman you are  - -regardless of age, ethnicity, or income...YOU have a heart!  Its that heart that allows you to have passion for what you do but equally have passion for who you love.  It all must have an even balance otherwise you find yourself searching for the purpose of it all.

Family - however YOU define it - is the motivating force to all we do.  It has shaped us in mind, body, spirit.  Do business women have a larger challenge because of their heart?  Have emotions simultaneously become the leader of success and the leader of demise?  The challenge to determine the "fine line of mommy, woman, & (if applicable) wifey success is the ANSWER to our purpose. I think.

Business women like Ariana Hufffington, "Women are faced with the challanege Baby vs. Biz + Guilt
Thank you for sharing that all women feel this way .  not just single moms ALL moms!  MOMMY take a break without the castle falling OR can she?

Jane Fonda shares, you cant be whole if you are trying to be perfect? Lets not choose between one or the other.  WE are worth MORE when complete AND whole. Ability starts with demonstration of self success. How many woman are running million dollar corporation and still challenged with the art of self love? This is more than just a blog topic, its a movement.

Whether you have 10 staff or 100 staff  - -YOU are only as good as your team. ANNA WINTOUR said it and I am LISTENING!  Be true to self and listen to people's opinion you respect.  In the end it has to come from you.  After all YOU are the one directly positioned to be the result of YOUR actions.  My wish for all is that they are able to believe in themselves a little more each day.  No sooner than I can take a ceep breath from my mind mentor model mogul, the next powerful favorite appears.

OPRAH shares, "Your true vision must be aligned with your passion.  Those that you include in your circle should be as passionate about your vision as you are.  I am sure some of you are thinking, "How/Where/When does this exist?  Everyone is skeptical.  Its like bad relationship business.  After I finish convincing you who I am.  I have figured out YOU are not the one for me!"  But we must keep going.

Ladies! Our circle of strength begins with self and is expanded with our circle of family and friends.  Before you know it the circle becomes an epidemic.  It must be one where we are powerful enough to design our boundaries so that we return home as complete and as whole as we left.  Once I decided to say NO, NO...Once I learned how to say no - I felt empowered by my boundaries - I was freed from my abundant people pleasing and focused on the Prize...ME!

I am empowered by the knowledge that there are other powerful women in this world that share my beliefs and values.  The Forbes 500 Women are my validation.  I am motivated .....HOWEVER, it is the conversations that I have with 13 year old that tell me in spite of what everyone else is doing they have to focus on success.  I am empowered by the 18 year old that handed me her resume as she said, "Good morning.  I want to be a success and I would like your help.  I was dropping my daughter to school & this young lady was forward marching toward her future.

My heart is overjoyed to share the conviction of a beautiful butterfly that is vested in spirit, truth, service, and love!  She doesnt mind who knows it.  She shares with everyone and has used her journey as a learning motivation rather than a crutch.  I want to be a better person because of her poise and her gift and her spirit. Her truth, like the Forbes 500 Women, convincing me that this world is designed of a culturally mixed intellgentially charged and spiritually filled explosion of women.

I am proud to be a woman and even more proud to share a circle with such beautiful butterflies.

Be well. Be YOU.

Happy Birthday Butterfly @Kryst10 (KrystenSaid!) May your every wish come true and may all honored to share in your goodness know your value ...your worth.  All my love on this special day to you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment