11/27/2012

Whats Happening: Outside UR Door



I am a talking knowledge seeker.  I admit it.  I dont deny it.  One of my biggest secrets is READing!  I encourage you to learn for yourself.  Don’t take my word for it, READ. I did and didn't like what I read.  

 Knowledge leads to exploration.   I want to help people, protect people, and love people!  I want everyone to feel what it’s like to be safe, loved, & supported.   I want to teach a self sustaining lifestyle.  All people learning to grow in food & family.  The value in choice and happiness is enough to change the world.  Minimally, it is a great start.


This journey was ignited with fire after @Skip_Conover introduced me to @MeltemArikam.  READ! Her timeline introduced truth & forced you to know things that you denied existed in our world.  Her timeline opened the doors to the outside world.

I began reading about what I thought was an orphanage story to discover that children...CHILDREN were taking their lives to escape the pain of sexual abuse.  Had these children ever known safe, peace, love?  

WANTED!  A rally of mothers!  “Lets march directly to the door, shouting NO MORE! MomE is here to save U! All of U!”

Instead I cried furiously forcing Mr. to immediately pull over to the side of the road.  He kept asking what’s wrong?   I couldn't speak but had an immediate need to be held tight.  Who was holding these children?

READ.  Now I need to know what is happening in my city.  I live in a city that has more children in poverty than any other city.  WHY? I felt guilty having my breakfast knowing that 42% of homeless children were under the age of 6!  

Children MUST be protected, nourished, fed, warm, loved, & safe.  If we don’t help to save a helpless generation they grow into hurt, angry, abandoned individuals chasing life through a maze of confusion. The most disheartening, there is a percentage that will not survive the abuse.   

READ.  Today, 3 days after this ‘Chris Brown lost his twitter account and his fans are threatening the woman involved in the debate.’  PAUSE.  WHAT! The time spent on this headline - do you think that there is a better use of mass media?  If you don’t know the answer, come back to my blog after your next meal.  I guarantee that meal will cause you to remember making the answer clear.

I need to go change the world. Save those babies or at least spend more time educating those that will listen about what is going on outside their door!  Perhaps we will all take our gifts & resources and like superheroes we will change the world.  My hope is that we find better use of our time eliminating things like bullying, abuse, neglect, hatred, & disrespect.  

Imagine if the world were happy. 





Be well.  Be U. 

No comments:

Post a Comment